Father's day: Preparation

Day 74 Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello. Welcome to another session of my blog. Today I have not any artwork.

Today I am tired. Because I have spent some good quality hours in my kitchen to prepare some delicious sweets. This is preparation for tomorrow and tomorrow is Father's day. It is the day, we thank, praise and express great gratitude to the Father for all his great contributions. And we celebrate by giving him gifts sweets, fruits and getting his blessings. We we talk about sweets, I generally used to buy sweets from market for any occasion. From last year, I am preparing myself. This is because, from some years back, we heard that the sweet shops make the items in dirty place and they mix unhealthy things to make sweets. Therefore, I decided not to buy but give a try to make myself some healthy items as possible as I can.

As I have already mention, I love creativity; I also see creativity in cooking. There is also YouTube to help me for this if I stuck. In addition, I love to cook. Moreover, after finishing the cooking, and praises me after testing by my wife, mother, father and son, I feel I am in heaven.

I want to share what are the sweets that I have prepared for tomorrow. I have not made much more but these 6 items. Jilebi, Lalmon, Rasbari, Barfi, Nimki and Baalushahi. I want to show pictures of the sweets. How's that, please let me know in comments section.


Jilebi
Lalmon
Rasbari
Barfi
Nimki

Baalushahi

 Sorry for the low picture quality.

Thank you of viewing this blog. If you have any comments, please send them to me from the section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015