Photography: Rulers of Monkey Temple

Day 5, Kathmandu, Nepal

Swayambhu or Swoyambhu is an ancient religious place at the top of one of the hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. This is holy place for both Buddhist and Hindus.

Swayambhu is also known as the Monkey Temple as there are holy monkeys living in the north-west parts of the temple. Here are some illustrating photos…

Don't even think about ....

Do you want to disturb us? We are the rulers of this area. Don't you know? 

There is something which I can feed to my child. But how to snatch it...

Ya I am loving it...
I am feeling bore...

Can you spot us, where we are?

Wait wait.. I think I found something ...

What is sharing? Do we know ?

Look at my foot...  
We are family..

No matter whatever..
Are we friends?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015