Artwork : How I have drawn Rose

Day 25, Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello. Welcome to another session of artwork. On previous few sessions, I have done mostly insects artworks. To see my other artworks please visit on previous blog pages. Today I felt that, I need to do something different from insect's pictures. Therefore, I want to share how to do pencil artwork to draw Rose. I am sure you will also like it and will try it. I have used only one type of pencil (HB) to draw this artwork.

Step 1: Materials are as usual, Pencil, Eraser and Paper

Step 2: Outline of the roses. On this picture, you may see some dark and light lines. This due to the photo shop work, as I have accidentally replace first image with the second image.

Step 3: Start filling shadow one center section of the picture.

Step 4: Gradually come down filling shadow.

Step 5: Finalize the shadow and highlight on whole section of the rose artwork.


Thank you. Let me know your comments below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015