Artwork : How I have drawn a sparrow in 3 simple steps

Day 48, Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello. Welcome to another session of artwork. Today I have done different pencil work. Before this, I have done 10 different still life pencil artworks. If you have not seen those, please check my previous postings.

Drawing live things are little different from still life objects. Still life drawing are much easier. However, doing animals and birds are little time consuming as they contain lots of fur and feathers. Check it out how I have drawn a sparrow in just below simple 3 steps.



Step 1: Line Sketch.

Step 2 : Highlight and shading

Step 3 : Finalizing the sketch

Thank you of viewing this blog. If you have any comments, please send them to me from the section below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015