Photography: Colors of Sky

Day 33, Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello Everybody. Welcome to another session of my blog.  Today I am going to share some photos of sky. I have name it as colors of sky. Everybody thinks the color of sky is blue, but it has those all colors that exists in this world. Sometime it is blue and sometime its is orange. Sometime it is red and sometime it is purple. Just we have to wait and watch to capture them on our camera.

I have seen many colors of the sky. They looks lovely whatever the color it shows. Only of few colors, I have captured until now. Here are some of the photos. Enjoy…

Please leave a comment below if you have any. Thank you
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015