Artwork : How I have drawn dry leaf

Day 34, Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello. Welcome to another session of artwork. Today I have done dry Guava leaf. When the Guava leaf dried, its texture changed and it looks something good to draw.  Here are the steps I have followed to drew it.

Thank you. Let me know your comments below.



Step 1: Materials are as usual, Pencil (HB), Eraser and Paper

Step 2: Outline of the leaf.






Step 3: Draw inner lines on the leaf.

Step 4: Some shading outside the leaf.

Step 5: Start filling light shadow and highlighting.


Step 6: Darken the shadow.

Step 7: Finalize the shadow and highlight on whole section of the leaf artwork. I have smudged some on the background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015