Artwork: How I have drawn Butterfly

Day 20, Kathmandu, Nepal

Today I want to share how to do pencil artwork to draw butterfly. I have done little more in detail.  I am sure you will also try it. Let me know your comments.



Step 1: Materials are as usual, Pencil, Eraser and Paper

Step 2: I have drawn vertical and horizontal line in middle to find the center of the paper. After that drawn Middle body, head and antennas.

Step 3: Now draw wings.

Step 4: Draw lines inside the border of the wings.

Step 5: Draw inside patterns on the top wings.

Step 6: Draw inside patterns on the bottom wings.

Step 7: Complete the patterns on the wings.

Step 8: Shade the wings and body.

Step 9: Make dark Shade on the wings and body.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015