Photography: Flowers

Day 2, Kathmandu, Nepal

It was quite good day today. Feeling positive energy in life. Day was partly rainy day. Got some shower of rain while returning home from office on my bike as not having raincoat. I would not caught by rain if there was not traffic jam. It was not in my hand. Now rainy season started and I will have to face like this situation more often. I soon have to buy a good raincoat.

Thinking what I can post on the blog today. I am not having any clue what should it be. I just sat down in front of my laptop and start playing with keys. What should I post ………hmmm…….thinking… searching….


I got it, flowers? Photo of flowers which are found in Nepal...
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015