Artwork : How I have drawn Honey Bee

Day 23, Kathmandu, Nepal

Hello. Welcome to another session of artwork. Today I want to share how to do pencil artwork to draw Honey Bee.  The honey bee have lots of thin hairs so the main challenge is to draw that hairs. I am sure you will like it and will try it. I have used only one type of pencil (HB) to draw this artwork.




Step 1: Materials are as usual, Pencil, Eraser and Paper

Step 2: Draw head of Head and body outline.

Step 3: Draw eye, legs and wings outline.

Step 4: Shade head section with antenna.

Step 5: Shade body and wings section.

Step 6: Shade legs.

Step 7: Make dark Shade on all body as required.


Thank you. Let me know your comments below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015