Photography: Visit to Ipa

Day 8, Kathmandu, Nepal

Ipa is a place which is in Makwanpur District of Nepal. It is in South West of Kathmandu Valley. The place can be reached via Chovar-Dakshinkali-Sisneri-Ipa. There is Ipa Panchakanya Temple. 

The place is good, peaceful. The motor road constructed just few years ago. When we went there, the road was just started to build and very scary. We went there by Bike and I was so scared all the time mostly the road from Sisneri to Ipa.

But when I reached to Ipa, I feel like we reached to heaven. It was just so amazing … wow ... just one thing came in my mind, stay there forever. I became just mad and started to enjoy with my wife and other friends.  


Please have a look on the photos I have taken… There is not too much… few and beautiful..












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015