Artwork: How I have drawn Ladybug

Day 19, Kathmandu, Nepal

Today I want to share how to do pencil artwork to draw ladybug. Mostly, I have found the top view drawings and tutorials. I want to try some different so I have done the side view of ladybug.   I am sure you will also try it. Let me know your comments.

Step 1: Materials are as usual, Pencil, Eraser and Paper

Step 2: Draw an oval shape.

Step 3: Add 3 more nearly circles.

Step 4: Make eye and some detail on head section. Also draw a curve line to separate rare parts in two section.

Step 5: Draw two antenna and three legs for side which is visible.

Step 6: Draw black markings and light shade on body and head section.

Step 7: Draw the object where ladybug is situated. Shade the section.

Step 8: Darken the shaded section and add some marking on the body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015