My First Blog

Day 1, Kathmandu, Nepal

Today I am creating my own blog site for fulfilling my different hobbies. Actually, I love painting arts. It is fully creative work and imagination bringing to life is so much amusing and satisfying that I do not have to explain. However, I could not give much time on painting as I am always busy creating software application and creating forms using another way of creativity, yes that is by coding.

I know that there is also comes creativity on photography. I have not gone for any training or special courses on photography, but I just love to capture beautiful images using a magical device called Camera. When there is camera on my hand, I hardly handed to others. Others keep on saying give me camera I will take your photo, but I just do not want to take my photo by others. Instead, I just want to keep on clicks of others and making good images.

I want to show about my work to the world but I am not getting any means but today I came to here on google blog spot and tried to create a website. It is so easy and done in just few minutes.
Hope to present my creativity to World. It is just began.

Here are some of my creativity.


Sagun: Egg, Dry Fish and Wine


Kota and Shukunda


Shukunda above Lapte (Plate made of Leaf)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015