Artwork: How I have drawn human eye

Day 16, Kathmandu, Nepal

Today when I was searching on the web, I found a tutorial about pencil artwork drawing of eye. I found interesting and thought to give a try. I started drawing artwork and capturing step-by-step picture of my work. Now I can show it to you. Here goes the outcome.  I think you also want to try it…

This is final outcome. I welcome any comments and suggestion. 



Step 1 : Get required materials. I have a piece of pencil, rubber and paper.

Step 2 : Start by drawing the outline

Step 3 : Filling in the pupil


Step 4 : Shade the area around the the wobbly circle

Step 5 : Draw the lines around the shaded area

Step 6 : Lightly fill in the area around the pupil

Step 7 : Shade the area outside of the iris layered under the rest of the iris for much more depth

Step 8 : Pull from the edge of the inner area outside for a nice pattern and will be a guide for the highlights and shadows on the outer area 

Step 9 : Make iris border line dark

Step 10 : Make shade just inside the iris border line

Step 11 : Shade little more again

Step 12 : Draw a random fine line near  inside the iris.

Step 13 : Shade little and try to hide the line

Step 14 : Darken the iris and the line just got hidden. And shade around the sclera

Step 15 : Shaded the fold that under the eyebrow and above the eyelash

Step 16 : Highlight by darkening little more.

Step 17: Draw upper and lower eyelashes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography: Mandap of Tihar (Festival of Lights)

Photography : Jaisidewal: Before and After the Earthquake 2015